Hi,

We have an open position at for “*Software Systems Engineer” at Warren, NJ for
6 months. *Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc
RESUME. **

*Job Title: Senior Software Systems Engineer (IT)*

*Location: Warren, NJ*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate  :  DOE*

* *

*Job Description:*

*Description*

    *We are looking for a strong Pro*C and Pro*Cobol with VMS candidate for
one of our key clients.*

Responsibilities
Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs,
documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or
enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware
and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks

- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new
deployments
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance

Requirements
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of
experience in the field or in a related area
- Must have 8 + years Experience in programming knowledge in COBOL/C,
PRO*COBOL, PRO*C
- Must have 8+ years experience with SQL & PL/SQL in Oracle database Server
- Must have 8+ years backend integration experience working with development
teams on the deployment of backend servers in VMS and HP-UX platform.
Knowledge and experience in VPN, Firewall, load-balancing, network security,
and network management platforms
Knowledge of messaging products like Oracle MessageQ, IBM MQ Series
Knowledge and experience in DCL, Shell scripts, perl script, CVS

*Please respond with following Information: *

First Name:
Last Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN  :

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com <blocked::mailto:ve...@compusoft-is.com>;
madhav_compus...@yahoo.com <blocked::mailto:madhav_compus...@yahoo.com>;