Hello,

I’m looking for strong consultant for the given position. Please let me do
you have any consultant available.

Send resumes to sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com

Has to have java development background

*Requirement Details:*

Job Title:  *QA Tester - Development Background (Java Programming)*

Location:  Chicago, IL

Duration: 8 Months + (with likely extensions)

Rate: $32/hr on Corp – Corp

I have requirement for a QA Tester with a Java Development Background.
Candidates must have recent experience as a Java Programmer (within 1-2
years of specific Java Development experience) as well as experience within
a formal QA role (understands QA methodologies, QA life cycle, test cases,
test plans, etc.).  having Automation Tool that is written in Java and this
individual will be responsible for not only running test scripts with this
tool, but will also be involved in debugging the tool and customizing it
using Java code.  If you have any available candidates

Please let me know and include the resume, *phone #, email, availability,
last 4-digits of their Social Security Number, and rate information.*

* *

Thanks,

Srujan