*** Hi,

Hope you are doing great! If you are interested in below position, please
get back to me with below information mandatory for submission.*

*Please send me the profiles to san...@tammina.com*

*
<san...@tammina.com>*

*Role: Data Warehouse Designer*

***Location: Downtown Minneapolis*

*Duration:  6+ month project.*

*
*

* *

*Data modeling at the Warehouse level.  Need somebody who has had experience
with more than transactional databases.*

*If they have had experience building universes is great.*

*If they have had experience as an ETL designer is great.*

*Tools: BO*

*Oracle as backend database*

*Tool for datamodeling: Erwin*

* *

*BELOW INFORMATION MANDATORY FOR SUBMISSION

Full Name                                           :

Contact Info (Home & Work & Cell) :

Availability Status                              :

Current Location (City, State)            :

Status (US Citizens/ Green Card/H1B) :
Hourly rate on (c2c/w2/1099):

Employer details for (H-1B) consultants:
*

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
1874|Sunrise valley Drive|
Suite 200|Reston|VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736|Fax:703-991-5532
san...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com
Yahoo IM: sandra_tamm...@ymail.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.