Hi Partner,

We need a few QA people, for the FEP/CareFirst in D.C.   Would prefer local
candidates too.

Job description below:

Required Skills:

1).   Three (3) years QuickTest Pro automation experience
2).   Two (2) years Business Process Testing automation development
including business and scripted

        components.
3).   Five (5) years VBScript or equivalent programming.
4).   One (1) year using Quality Center and/or Quality Center project/site
administration.
5).   Understanding of testing and development life cycle methodologies
6).   Experience with the following tools Mercury Quality Center
(TestDirector, QuickTest Pro,

        Business Process Testing)

Preferred Skills:

1).   Experience/Certification: QuickTest Pro and Quality Center Certified
Product Consultant (CPC).
2).   Experience with Mercury Performance Center (LoadRunner)

Software:

1.       Hewlett Packard Tool Suite - Quality Center and Quick Test Pro

Please include the Phone number and email address in the email to expedite
the submission process.

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.