please do send me your consultant profile to g...@techgene.com

I currently have a QA position in Dallas for a project – it is looking like
there will be 7 open positions – please send me your candidates.   The rate
is: $28 -30/hr. on corp to corp.

Would definitely prefer local to TX candidates.

Requirements:

5+ years QA/Test experience Ability to create and document test plans and
test cases

Excellent written and oral communication skills

Experience creating defect reports and documenting test results in Quality
Center Ability to act individually and as a team member in resolving
problems and completing projects

Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task Fulfilling Quality
Assurance/Test roles throughout a full product life cycle

Strong SQL experience Knowledge of mortgage banking terminology, processes
and procedures

Testing interfaces between several systems AS400 experience

--
Thanks & Regards..

Gary Reddy

Techgene Solutions, LLC.