Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position :  MySQL Database Architect

Location :  Orlando, FL

Duration : 3+ months

Rate : Open

We are seeking a candidate who can come in and quickly assess current
database performance issues, find our bottlenecks/vulnerabilities and
address them.  Ideally, should have the ability to balance DB server links
to prevent saturated network interfaces as well as supporting database
failures both inside and out.

Responsibilities:

Understand user profile, test and analyze data identifying performance
bottlenecks with Database queries or schema and overall architecture

Identify and help implement solutions

Ensure scalability and flexibility of underlying data model and architecture

Identify data that is better cached

Share database knowledge with team

Must have:

Strong understanding of query analysis and optimization.

Experience optimizing performance for large databases with real time
constraints in mission critical systems with 10s of thousands of concurrent
users

Strong understanding of database scaling, replication, load balancing, and
data caching

Advanced knowledge of relational database design concepts, including
normalization and join structures

Proven expertise in optimizing MySQL, SQL, Oracle, flat-file DBs

Experience with stress/load testing

Strong performance monitoring and troubleshooting skills

Hardware and Networking Knowledge as it relates to performance issues

Experience tuning system parameters

Degree in Computer Science (preferred)

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* **|**
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* **|**
**raju_r...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>