Hi,

*Req ID:* PRGDUJ-00039

*Title:* C# SharePoint Developer

*Location:* Philadelphia, PA

*Duration:* 3 months (possible extension)

*Rate:* Open

*F2F INTERVIEW REQUIRED AFTER PHONE SCREEN*

*MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE*

*Requirements:*

   - 8-10 years experience in SLC development with deep understanding of
   application development and architectures
   - 3-4 years experience in *leading application teams* in developing
   applications working as a *Team Design Lead, Technical or Project Lead*
   - Sr. Developer with *Front End SharePoint development* and *Portal
   Design* experience (not looking for an architect)
   - Need strong SharePoint experience in: *Workflow, Webparts (XML), MOSS
   2007*
   - Strong *C# programming* skills AND good *Web Page development* skills
   - Experience in XML. Some working knowledge in *Java is a plus*
   - Candidate must have experience in *SOA designing*
   - Job is *2/3 development, 1/3 design* which requires strong
   communication skills
   - Experience using SharePoint to develop *Large Scale Intranets* and *
   Extranets*
   - MAJOR PLUS is any *healthcare reporting / data warehouse* knowledge.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Maddy
Technical Recruiter

3 L’Amour CT, Dayton, Jersey City, NJ – 08810 | P: 201-221-3016 | F:
201-603-1326 | Web: www.augustuss.com
Yahoo IM: maddy.recruiter1
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a method to
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.