Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

*Job Title: Senior C# Developer*

*Location: NY*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Bill Rate: $55/hr – (Negotiable for a right fit candidate)*

* *

*Essential** *

·        *4 or more years experience in .Net development *

·        *4 or more years experience in financial industry on Front Office
systems *

·        Sound understanding of *Options and Derivatives*

* *

*Desirable** *

·        Degree level qualification in computing or a related field

·        Source control systems, either Clear Case or Subversion

·        Specific knowledge of *FX Derivatives*

* *

* *

*Job Description:-*

We require a *senior C# developer for the GFX Jane Risk System team* to help
us meet our SDII targets for 2009 and replace staff who have left the bank
or moved to other teams. The system is written in *C# / ASP.NET using a
modular architecture and interfaces with the banks trade capture and market
data systems*. It uses internal pricing libraries to price various *FX
Options and Exotics.* The successful candidates' will be highly motivated
and talented developers, preferably with FX Options experience. They will be
working very closely with the Front Office team driving the project and
should have first class technical analysis and communication skills.

•       Work as part of project team to translate user requirements into
technical design of components
•       Design and develop components for front office risk management
system
•       Assist in all phases of development and deployment
•       *Assist in the deployment of GFX Jane to all users*

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* **|**
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* **|**
**raju_r...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>