Please email resumes with strong ATG eCommerce to l...@ncsus.net for
immediate consideration.  Interviews to be scheduled on Wednesday and
Friday.

I currently have available a 1 Year long Contract (or Perm for the right
person) for an ATG eCommerce Consultant in NYC, NY .   I am enclosing a
brief description for your perusal.  I am looking to do 70 an hour on the
rate C2C.  If you would like to be considered for this position please reply
with your word.doc resume, date of availability, billing rate and
appropriate contact information.   This is an immediate DIRECT need so time
is of the essence!

It is imperative that your *ATG eCommerce, SOA and J2EE* experience be
accentuated on your resume. The person your resume initially goes to is not
a technical resource therefore it is key that you incorporate as much of the
description below that you have experience with into your resume. If you are
not interested but know someone that might be please feel free to pass this
information along as it is truly an excellent opportunity.

* *

*I can guarantee an interview for the right consultant. They are looking to
bring the resources on fairly quickly.  Your resume will not go into some
black automated abyss and WILL be reviewed by decision makers.  I CAN GET
THE INTERVIEW SET UP FOR MONDAY OR RIGHT AWAY THIS WEEKEND FOR THE RIGHT
CONSULTANT.  This is a heads up directly from the person doing the
interviews.*

* *

* *

*Role: ATG Tech Lead/Arhitect*

*Location : **NYC*

*Duration : Fulltime **or CTH*

* *

*Rate:  Negotiable*

 *Mandatory skills and responsibilities:*

·         Expert in eCommerce Domain Knowledge

·         Expert in *ATG Commerce Suite **Version 6.x onwards

·         Expert in core Java, JSP, Servlet, MDB, JMS

·         Expert in SQL knowledge

·         Experience in Architecture and design of distributed, multi-tier
applications using Java Enterprise tools and technologies

·         Proficiency with modeling, UML/OOP concepts, GoF and JEE design
patterns, JEE frameworks; ability to deliver formal designs to teams of
developers

·         Do code reviews to evaluate the code for bugs, architecture
violations, and potential issues with performance, scalability and
reliability

·         Should have capability of reviewing Unit Test Cases, Functional
Test Cases, Performance Test Cases

·         Experience with JBoss application server

·         Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead
assignments/teams and mentor developers

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

*Desired skills:***

·         Proficient in Windows and UNIX/Linux environments

·         Experience with SOA Design / Architecture Principles, SOA Methods,
Tools and Governance

·         Experience in designing high availability environments with
clustering, failover/recovery and load balancing strategies for multi-site
implementations

·         Experience in Oracle 10g
        *ATG Commerce Suite – ATG Dynamo Application Framework, Commerce
Server, Scenario Server & BCC

*Prasad*
*National Computer Systems*