Hello,

Greetings…!

I’m looking for strong consultant for the given requirement. If you are
interested & available send me the updated resume with the contact details.

Send resumes to sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com

This is only for US Citizens/GC/EAD/H1

*Requirement:*

Title: *Data Modeler Consultant*

Location: Bay Area, CA

Duration: 4+ Months

Rate: $40/hr

*Primary Skills:* Take business requirements and translate them to
conceptual, logical and physical data models

We are looking for a Data Modeler to take business requirements and
translate them to conceptual, logical and physical data models. These will
be the designs for development by the ETL team and subsequently the input to
the Business Intelligence reporting layer.

*Required:*

·         Ability to perform Source System Analysis

·         Capacity planning as part of design

·         SQL and Oracle background

·         Data Modeling as a primary role

·         Strong Database fundamentals

·         Deep understanding of business requirements

·         Deep understanding of ETL, BI and Metadata layers

Thanks,

Srujan