do send me your consultant profile to gar...@itcell.net

 I hope that this email finds you well.  We have an IMMEDIATE need for a
Cognos Reports Developer in WoodDale, Illinois.  Please review the following
job description and send LOCAL candidates.  Candidates who are not currently
in Chicago or the surrounding suburbs will not be taken into consideration.

Title:  Cognos Developer
Location:  WoodDale, Illinois
Duration:  3 month contract with possibility of extension

Rate:  Under $40-45 per hour

Responsibilities:
Candidate will be joining the reporting team.  This individual will be
responsible for modeling and report development.  Consultant will report
directly to a Cognos Team Lead.

Must Haves:
Minimum of 6-7yrs experience in Cognos development- client is currently
running

--
Looking forward to work with you!

Thanks & Regards..