Hello,

 Please check the below requirement and please let me know if you are
comfortable with it.

 Please send me your updated resume with the details mentioned below

*       Full Name (as per SSN):
*       Current Location:
*       Phone Number:
*       E-mail:
*       Salary/Hourly Rate:
*       Communication Skills:
*       Visa Status (US Citizen/GC/EAD/H1-b):
*       Availability:

Req. ID:

Req -  Functional OTL consultant(Oracle Time & labor)

Job Type: Contract, Start Date: ASAP, Duration: 2+ months, Number Of
Openings: 1, Location: Terrytown, NY

My client is looking for a resource to start no later than Monday and they
want to interview tomorrow for Oracle consultant.

Position:  Functional OTL consultant(Oracle Time & labor).

Duration: 2+ months

Location:  Terrytown, NY

They have already done the requirements gathering and have created the BR 30
and want a senior resource that has done MULTIPLE FULL LIFECYCLE OTL
implementations to come and do the project.  This resource will be the only
OTL consultant so they must know their stuff and be able to work with a
client that is demanding and wants quality work and training.

 IT Experience:

Skills

No. of Years of Exp

Thanks & Regards

Indra Kama

PRIMUS Global Services, Inc. | 1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160, Irving,
TX - 75038 |

Ph:  214-774-2210 Ext. 206| Fax: 214-774-4854 |
<http://www.primusglobal.com/> www.primusglobal.com |

Email:  <mailto:in...@primusglobal.com> in...@primusglobal.com | Yahoo ID:
<mailto:indra.pri...@yahoo.in> indra.pri...@yahoo.in|