Hello,

Greetings…!

I’m looking for strong consultant for the given requirement. If you are
interested & available send me the updated resume with the contact details.

*Send resumes to sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com*

*Requirement:*

Hello,

Greetings…!

I’m looking for strong consultant for the given requirement. If you are
interested & available, send me the updated resume with the contact details

Send me resumes to sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com

Title: *WEB Analyst with Ektron CMS 400 is must.*
**Location: Coopers Town, PA

Duration: 6 Months

*Primary Skills:* .NET web development skills. *ASP.NET or C#;*

*Secondary Skills:* Experience with consumer* websites; e-commerce is a
plus. Ektron CMS 400 7.0 or 7.5*

*Web Analyst **– Ektron CMS 400 7.0 or 7.5*

*Web Analyst **– consumer facing site development*

We are currently looking for a Web Analyst to work with the .com team to
develop and deploy our new website. You will be developing the back end
software that will drive website. Additionally, you will be interacting with
all strategic business units in the corporation to develop plans for the new
sites. This is 75% technical development position. Needs a technical degree.
Still hoping for Ektron but will consider other CMS pkgs, need .Net and
Javascript exp.

*Requirements include:*

·         3-6 years experience

·         NET web development skills.

·         ASP.NET or C# - Flash is a plus.

·         Experience with consumer websites; e-commerce is a plus.

·         Experience with content management systems(MUST), Ektron CMS400 a
HUGE plus

·         Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
Technology.

Thanks,

Srujan