Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

I would appreciate any help on the below mentioned requirement.

*Job Title:* SAP Vendor Master Data Consultant

*Location:* St. Louis, MO

*Duration:* 6 months

*Rate:* Open

*Responsibilities:*

·         The requirements for the position are expertise in SAP vendor data
and transactions with excellent written communication and problem solving
skills.

·         Strengths in mentoring and training others, and skills in managing
multiple tasks with differing priorities is desired.

·         Initial assignments would be in the areas of multinational and
shared Vendor Workflow data quality and Vendor data approvals.

·         This person would assist with clearing the backlog of Vendor
requests.

·         They would analyze and recommend solutions for identified vendor
duplicates and participate in development of a Vendor Data Handbook.

*Requirement:*

·         Experience in C,
C++,VTAM

·         Experience in
Smalltalk,JES2

·         Experience in COBOL
II,RACF

·         Experience in Easel,
HPUX

·         Experience in Rexx, ISPF for
HPUX

·         Experience in Unix Scripts, PVCS for
HPUX

·         Experience in Visual Basic, PVCS for
Windows

·         Experience in Focus,
Win95

·         Experience in Informix 4GL,
WinNT

·         Experience in UDB DBA, PCOMM

·         Experience in Oracle DBA,
MS-Office

·         Experience in IMS,
Access

·         Experience in CICS, MS
Project

·         Experience in DB2/DBA, Lotus
Notes

·         Experience in SQL Server, HTML

·         Experience in Project Management, MS
IE

·         Experience in Systems Analysis, Netscape
Navigator

·         Functional Design, JAVA

·         Experience in Technical Design, GUI Design
Tools

·         Experience in Business Process Modeling,
TCP/IP

·         Experience in Data Modeling, SQL

·         Experience in CASE, Windows 2000 HA
Servers

·         Experience in ABC Flow charter, PMP
certification

·         Experience in CA Super Project,
PMO

·         Experience in Testing Tools, Communication

·         Experience in MVS/JCL, Other SAP Vendor Master Data
Expert

·         Experience in TSO

*Note: Candidate must provide two references from last two projects*

* *

Make it a great day J

* *

Thanks and Regards,

Aj
Technical Recruiter
emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.