Hello,

Greetings…!

I’m looking for strong consultant for the given requirement. If you have any
consultant available, send me the updated resume with the contact details.
**
*Send resumes to** sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com*

*I’m looking for (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)*
**
*Requirement*
Job Title: *ASP.net /C# Programmer*
Location: Pittsburgh, PA (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)

Duration: 6+ Months
**
*Job Summary: *

·         Re-write of a windows application in ASP.net with C# code behind
SQL Server Database.

·         The application is n-tier (business layer, data layer,
presentation layer, etc).

·         Most of the work would be presentation.

·         Needs to be a good ASP.net and C# coder. Excellent communication
skills are a must.

Thanks & Regards,

Srujan
Manager–Recruitments