Dear Partners!
We have the following client requirement...

System Administrator

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 6 months

8-12 years of experience in the following:

1.         Solaris Administration

2.         Weblogic/Dynamo Administration

3.         ATG Framework Knowledge

Job responsibilities would include Setting up production environments
(including but not limited to setting of Web Servers, App Servers,
applications, JMS Queues) and pro-active monitoring of production
errors/logs to report the failures to the Development team.

Pl send resumes rate and contact details ASAP. Feel free to forward this
e-mail to your known ones who are looking for such opportunities. I really
appreciate your time and help. Looking forward to your response...

Thanks and Regards,

SRIDHAR
EZEN Computer Services Inc.
609-945-7416