Hello,

Greetings…!

I’m looking for strong consultant for the given requirement. If you have any
consultant available, send me the updated resume with the contact details.

*Send resumes to** sruj...@prodigysoftwaregroup.com*

*Requirement:*

Title: Senior Java Application Developer

Location: Colorado

Duration: 3–6 Months

Rate: 35$/hr

·         Application developer able to work independently under general
direction in a Java Unix environment

·         Will be responsible for the development of applications in a web
based framework utilizing JSF and Toplink and related technologies

·         Applicant should have the ability to take general high level
design specifications and complete low level design and coding tasks to
complete the tasks assigned. Will be required to work with a geographically
dispersed team so strong written and verbal communications are an absolute
must.

Required Skills:

·         8 years software development experience

·         5 years Java

·         2 Years Tomcat

·         2 Years Apache

·         3 year Java Server Faces

·         3 years Java Persistence API

·         Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related fields

·         5 years Unix

·         2 years Linux

·         2 years Solaris

*Desired skills:*

·         2 years HTML

·         2 years XML

·         3 year Java Server Faces

·         3 years Java Persistence API

·         1 year MQSeries

·         5 years application development using SQL/Oracle

·         1 year Subversion

·         1 year Maven

·         1 year Spring

·         Oracle BPEL Server