Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an immediate opening with my client who is looking for *SAP
functional Consultant with purchasing module experience* at *Atlanta**, GA.*

*Job Description as follows:*

*Position:  SAP Consultant*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: Atlanta*

*Required Skills:*

The candidate will be responsible for the continued improvement in
utilization of SAP ECC system, particularly in the areas of purchasing and
the supply chain.

The individual will be familiar with vendor setup, info records, source
list, purchase orders, scheduling agreements, stock transport orders,
interfacing with contract manufacturers and other functions related to
procurement management.

We are looking for someone to help support our existing ECC 6.0 procurement
environment as well as help identify new improvement opportunities.

The candidate will help troubleshoot, gather requirements, and configure
system as needed.

*Responsibilities will include:*

   - Gathering requirements and determining best system solutions
   - Configuration of purchasing module
   - Training team member as needed

*Minimum Requirements:*

   - Knowledge of SAP’s procurement and material management module and
   components.
   - 3 + years experience in mapping business processes to SAP purchasing.
   - 3 + years implementation and post implementation support experience of
   complex IT solutions.
   - 3 + years configuration of purchasing module

*Preferred Experience / Years:*

   - 3+ SAP MM/Supply Chain experience
   - 5 years of IT system implementation and business process mapping.

*Please share 100% matching profiles to s...@javaji.com*

Really appreciate your response…

--
Thanks & Regards,