Let me know if you have any one for below requirements.

Our client is looking for the following qualifications:

Title: C#/.Net Developer
Location: NY
Skills: C#, .Net, WCF and MVC, Store Procedures with DB2 or SQL,
Rate: $40/hr c2c

Must have Financial services experience.
Working on Bank Brokers and Mutual find a. PLUSSES: Java Script, AJAX

NOTE: Must have current/strong financial experience

Title: Sr. Core java Developer
Skills:  Core Java, J2EE, web services, SQL, stored procs, Financials
Location: Long Island, NY

Rate: $40/hr
NOTE: Must have strong financial background.

Please send me updated resume with Rate, Location and Contact Details ASAP.

--

Thanks,
Taranprit Singh