Let me know if you have any one for below requirements.

Data Modeler
Start Date: ASAP
Location: VA
Rate: 45
Duration-3-6 Months with possible extention

Data Modeler:
Develops the logical data model (LDM) and assists the DBA in developing the
physical data model (PDM).
Facilitates JAD sessions to determine data rules, and holds LDM and PDM
Reviews with Data SMEs.
Applies Capital One Data Naming Standards, checks models in and out of Model
Repository, and documents data model translation decisions.
Includes use of data profiling tools and techniques, and development of
review and QA data requirements.
COF experience Desired but not required
Erwin Data Modeling Tools Demonstrated ability

Please send me updated resume with Rate, Location and Contact Details ASAP.

--

Thanks,
Taranprit Singh