Dear partners!

We have the following client requirements, pl send resumes and rate ASAP to
srid...@e-zencomp.com

* *

Hyperion top notch consulting
*San Jose**, CA***

At least 10 years for strong Hyperion Data Modeling / Architect experience
with Revenue Recognition experience. He should have experience of Oracle ERP
(Financials) to Hyperion experience.

*Requirement:*

Hyperion roadmap – xls->hyperion->access database->hyperion-> revenue
reporting *Architecture*

*Modelling data* from Oracle to Hyperion

‘As is’ is available.

‘To be’ to be discovered, planned and executed.

Areas->Revenue reporting, POS reporting

Sr. J2EE developer (LEAD)

*Location: Farmington Hills, MI*

*Duration is 3 months+*

8+ years of experience who has an architect background or lead development
projects.

Need some good profile ASAP.
**

Datawarehousing (Datastage) Architect

*Mooresville, NC*

Overall 10+ Years Experience
Experience in Developing ETL Architecture specifically around Data Stage
More than 2 Data Stage Implementations
Experience in Quality Stage is a bonus
Experience in IIS Administration and Issue resolution
* *
**

Regards,

*Sridhar *

609-945-7416

srid...@e-zencomp.com

*E**Z**EN** **Computer Services Inc.*

www.e-zencomp.com

<http://www.e-zencomp.com/>

***Partner to PTC Abortext Products

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
e-mails then please click "REMOVE <srid...@e-zencomp.com?subject=remove>". I
am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you".

* *