Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *408-693-3172.*

*Job Title :** PeopleSoft Technical Consulting*

* Location : Painted Post ,NYDuration: 12 Months*

*    Job Description:*

Very good technical expertise in Peoplesoft product, able to
architectsolutions and prepare proper tech design documents that hold up
acrossdifferent modules.
Expertise across implementation and support projects.Ability to conduct
trainings to the Power Users and train and mentor Wiproconsultants. Design,
Develop and troubleshoot relatively complex solutions.Expertise in
Peopletools and very good ability to customize complexapplications.
Expertise in Data Migration and Customization and other complextech
operations. Also has experience in Upgrade, Migration and
Consolidationprojects and execution methodologies. Should also have
technical and functionalknowledge in look into all aspects of all PSFT
modules. Able to developexpertise in new and niche tech areas. Able to
troubleshoot complexapplications and do root cause analysis for the system
errors. Able to createquality documentation capturing all the
information.

*Best Regards,*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
image001]

*Tajinder Singh*

*Enterprise Solution Inc.*

2855 Kifer Road, Suite 102 Santa Clara, CA

Office: 408-693-3172

Fax: 630-206-2379

E-Mail : *tajin...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<tajin...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*