Hello,

Hope you are doing great. Kindly take a look.

*Please share me profile at shi...@erostechnologies.com
<shi...@erostechnologies.com>*

*Business Systems Analyst *

*NYC, NY*

*6+Months*

* Required experience: 8+years*

*Position Description:*

The Business Systems Analyst Lead for the Digital Services team leads a
team of analysts that focuses on supporting the other technical teams to
bridge the gap between technology, design and product management. In this
role, you will work primarily with the Architecture, Software Development
and Test teams to ensure that all teams are working with a common
understanding of the software we are building. You will also work closely
with the User Experience Designers and Product Managers to translate their
vision into technical requirements for our teams.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

• Lead a team of analysts who are the primary point of contact between the
technical teams - Architecture, Development and Test - and our key partners
- Design and Product Management.

• Work with our technology and business partners to develop and refine our
software delivery process.

• Translate business and design requirements into technical requirements
for multiple Development teams - back end service developers, framework
developers, and UI developers.

• Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple
sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high-level
information into detailed workable requirements.

• Work with Developers and Subject Matter Experts to understand the work
effort for a requirement, communicate any compromises or risks to the
Designers and Product Managers, and, if needed, facilitate making
adjustments that satisfy all parties.

• Actively participate in adding to the wiki that is living documentation
of the latest business and technical requirements.

*QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:*

• Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience as a Business Systems Analyst,
System Analyst, or Technical Analyst, with heavy emphasis on technology and
implementation understanding.

• Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily
entails communicating technical information to both technical and
non-technical audiences.

• Experience managing or leading a team of Business System Analysts or
other contributors on a software delivery project.

• Experience working with software or web technology teams.

• Experience with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC,
Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)

• General knowledge of financial services concepts and products.

• Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of
partners and stakeholders.

• Basic computer programming skills.

Regards,

Shivam Dixit