Please Don't submit OPT's, need H1b copy..

This is *Vijay *working with *Astir IT Solutions Inc,* Please share the
consultants profiles  to  *vij...@astirit.com* <vij...@astirit.com>  or
reach me on  *732-694-6000 X 784.*

*Job Title: iOS Mobile Developer*

*Location: San Francisco**, CA*

*Essential Functions:*

   - Responsible for working on different layers of the iOS apps
   - Help architect and maintain our set of native mobile applications
   - Partner closely with our design and product team to architect a
   gorgeous application flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users
   - Building applications in memory- and network-constrained scenarios
   - Influence every aspect of the iOS development process from API
   creation, design, and product
   - Own important pieces of the product that has high visibility both
   internally and externally
   - Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered, and
   magical
   - Participate in the full SDLC (RUP/Agile), including meetings,
   iterative development, estimations and design sessions

*Qualifications:*
* Education/Experience*

   - 3+ years of Experience in software development with a strong command
   of object oriented principles
   - Experience releasing at least one application into the App Store
   - Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in
   data structures, algorithms and software design
   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work
   experience
   - Deep understanding of iOS UX and UI design paradigms
   - In-depth knowledge of Objective-C, XCode, UIKit and Interface Builder
   - Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
   - Experience integrating with RESTful API backends
   - Desire to work in a fast paced, agile, collaborative environment

*Best Regards..*

*Vijay *|732 694 6000 X 784 | vij...@astirit.com <j...@conglomerateit.com> |

*| **Astir IT Solutions Inc. |*