********Send me the resumes on **pankul.ahluwa...@varite.com*
<akas...@droisys.com>* ********

Dear,

Please find the open requirement below. If you are available, then please
forward your latest resume copy immediately. I look forward to working with
you.

*Title:  Oracle Apex Developer / Consultant*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: Remote*

*Rate: Let's Discuss*

*Client: Direct - Let's Discuss*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

*Minimum Job Requirements: 5 Years of collective related experience*

We are looking for a solid Oracle APEX consultant Minimum Job Requirements:
5 Years of collective related experience Experience in developing *Oracle
Application Express applications in version 4.x/5.x Experience with Oracle
database development (SQL and PL/SQL) Experience with JQuery and JavaScript
libraries In-depth knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, JSON, and AJAX framework*
*Experience
with mobile application development* and ability to create RESTful
services *Experience
in complex, large scale true web application development *Strong designing,
development and trouble shooting skills Be an excellent team player and
independently able to research and provide resolution for production
support Desired Skills Ability to assess the impact of software upgrades
and other environment changes Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills
for communicating technical information and building relationships with
customers Extensive experience with software configuration management;
software quality assurance methodologies Demonstrated experience analyzing
and defining business requirements and preparing technical designs Complete
understanding in Oracle database design relationships and data modeling
including performance tuning Strong multitasking capabilities and the
ability to work on multiple projects/issues simultaneously, Candidates are
expected to be able to work with minimal supervision.

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at *408-216-8650* Ext. <%28408%29%20874-8333%20Ext.213>
216 , even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do
respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach
you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond
ASAP. Thank you

Best Regards ,

Pankul Ahluwalia

VARITE, INC

12 South First Street, #404, San Jose, CA 95113

T 408-216-8650 x 216 | F 408-904-4955

E  pankul.ahluwa...@varite.com  | www.varite.com | Careers @ VARITE

Entrepreneur Magazine's HOT 500 | INC 5000 | Staffing Industry Analysts 100
Fastest Growing Company