Hi,

   We have an urgent requirement of SAP HCM Success Factors Architect.
Please find the job description below and let me know if you are interested.

*SAP HCM Success Factors Architect*

*Location: Tampa, FL *

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Qualifications:*

Should have 10+ Years in SAP HCM

Must have 4-5 years in Success factors

Must have done 1 implementation, 1 support project in Success factors

Should have good knowledge on HCM sub modules

Evaluate system strategies and requirements related to SAP HCM components

Should have strong grip on Employee Central, Talent Management,
Compensation Management, Employee Profile, LMS

Lead the design and configuration streams

Suggest the most feasible solution to achieve strategic business goals

Strong communication skills

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*