Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Role:        MicroStrategy Developer*

*Location:  Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 12+Months *

*Job Description:*

*8  years*  xperience required.

Experience with MicroStrategy development

Hands on experience with all components of MicroStrategy suite like

MicroStrategy Schema objects development

MicroStrategy public objects development

Report development

MSTR cube design and development

OLAP functionalities

Documents/ dashboards design and development

Visual Insight

Object Manager

Transaction services

VLDB settings

Should be able to provide dashboard design recommendations considering
feasibility of MicroStrategy out of box features

Knowledge and understanding of Data Warehousing principles required.

Experience with Oracle  and strong SQL skills are required.

Experience with MSTR SDK module is a plus

MicroStrategy Certification is a plus

Experience in banking domain is a plus

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446 ext. 5099 [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com