********Send me the resumes on **pankul.ahluwa...@varite.com*
<akas...@droisys.com>* ********

Dear,

Please find the open requirement below. If you are available, then please
forward your latest resume copy immediately. I look forward to working with
you.

*App/Software Developer 3  (**OBIEE Adminstrator / OBIEE Consultant )*

*Salary: *Open,  * Position Type: *Contract,  * Project Duration: *6 Months,
 * Number Of Openings: *1,  * Location: *Pleasanton, CA 94588

*Skills:*  Migration experience of SAP BO To Oracle OBIEE

We are in process of migrating BO to OBIEE for Taleo customers. We need
someone who has knowledge of both BO and OBIEE to help us seamlessly
migrate all Taleo customers and their reports from BO to OBIEE. This
individual will also help with the wiring of OBIGateway to OBIEE to Taleo
Enterprise as well as SHA2 migration of all components of OBI which
communicate with Taleo Enterprise application. Work will be done 100%
onsite in Pleasanton, CA. This position is critical to have now, since we
are already moving customers and have a very critical need to ensure no
disruption of business for our customers.

Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss further on this
opportunity and I look forward to assisting you in finding your next
assignment.

*About VARITE:*

VARITE is a global staffing and IT consulting company providing technical
consulting and team augmentation services to Fortune 1000 Companies in USA,
CANADA and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendors to the
leading corporations in the verticals of Networking, Cloud Infrastructure,
Hardware and Software, Digital Marketing and Media Solutions, Clinical
Diagnostics, Utilities, Gaming and Entertainment, and Financial Services.

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at *408-216-8650* Ext. <%28408%29%20874-8333%20Ext.213>
216 , even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do
respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach
you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond
ASAP. Thank you

Best Regards ,

Pankul Ahluwalia

VARITE, INC

12 South First Street, #404, San Jose, CA 95113

T 408-216-8650 x 216 | F 408-904-4955

E  pankul.ahluwa...@varite.com  | www.varite.com | Careers @ VARITE

Entrepreneur Magazine's HOT 500 | INC 5000 | Staffing Industry Analysts 100
Fastest Growing Company