Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Role: QA Automation Lead/Architect*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Requirement:*

Working experience in *telecom domain*.

Create, design, and build automation frameworks that work across multiple
platforms

Good experience with open source frameworks/tools.

Must have good experience in Selenium and Java Automation

Build automated tests using existing tools and frameworks to expose defects
in product code and work with Developers to ensure adoption and ultimately
test coverage and quality

Work directly with Developers, Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers, Product
Managers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure proper development and
quality of our applications and platforms

Identify and implement new tools and techniques to increase our product's
overall quality

Create a cohesive and engineering-based testing team focused on product
quality

Extensive knowledge of all automation tools like QTP, Selenium, Cucumber,
etc But not limited to only these. (any other open source tools also)

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com