Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Need: Solid Sr. BA Consultant { No Mid-level or Jr. Level please}

Location: Marshall, MN {Marshall is 2 1/2 hours southwest of Minneapolis,
MN}

Rate: $50/hr.

Duration: 3+ months.

This BA will be working in a support environment.  Must have some exp
working in a support environment.  They will not be on call but the rest of
the group is. They support several areas within Home Services and Consumer
Brands.

.         This BA will be working in a support environment. They will not be
on call but the rest of the group is. They support several areas within Home
Services and Consumer Brands.

.         All the applications within this group are .net so that is a plus.
(All client server and web)

.         BA needs to be a very good problem solver and have SQL Server
queries.

.         Any Financial background is a plus- understanding accounting
principles able to talk to financial clients.

.         This is a fast paced environment with lots of multi tasking....and
working on multiple problems at once.

.         Great communicator with developers and business people.

.         Strong problem solving skills and huge emphasis on being customer
focused.

.         Start date preferred is January 21st. January 25 is ok if needed
but lets try and get the 21st. This is backfilling an employee that is
leaving on January 22nd and they want to do some knowledge transfer if
possible.  Interviews will be done on Tuesday, January 19th for those
selected to interview.

.         Duration to start is April 1st. Extension is expected....they are
going through an organizational change in March and then the duration will
be determined. If they don't extend they will give the person 3 to 4 weeks
notice. I would put a high likelihood of an extension and we need someone
that will agree to stay if extended.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.