Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Job Title: Business Analyst

Location: Charlotte, NC  (Locals preferred in NC)

Duration: 12 Months

Rate: $32 /hr

Job Classification:  Business Systems Consultant

Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 yr degree plus 5-7 yrs exp
organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex
business problems to be solved with automated systems.  Provides technical
assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures
that are cost effective and meet business requirements.  Works with user
groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and
recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes.   May develop
systems test plan components and test scripts.  May act as an internal
consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and
process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for
greater efficiencies.  May provide direction and/or guidance to less
experienced staff.

No one has been pre-selected for this position.  Position will support the
Credit Technologies, Corporate Trust Services, Insurance Services and Health
Benefits Services.

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Analysis Skills : Business Analysis

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.