*Please send your resumes to bhara...@fusionit.cc*

Hi,

I have this requirement.

Position : *share point developer*
Location: IL
Duration: 6 Months
Rate       :  $32 - 35 hr.

    * The client is looking for the following skills.
    * 3-4 Years of Sharepoint Developer experience
    * Should be able to design, Implement.
    * Should lead a team and do BA Works.
    * Excellent Communication Skills and end user experience.
    * Sharepoint developer certification a plus

*BA works exp is must.*

Note: Skills should be mentioned in the resume. Prefferable latest projects.

I thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I look forward to making
this a fruitful alliance.

*
Regards, *
**