Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Job Title: Biztalk Engineer

Location: columbia, MD

Duration: 12 Months

Rate: Market Rate

Line of Business: Wholesale Technology Services

Job Classification:  Web Systems Engineer

Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 year degree and 10+ years
technical experience

This position will be responsible for configuration, customization and
integration tasks for a Biztalk integration platform.

Biztalk 2006 or higher

SQLServer 2005 or higher

net 3.5 or higher

Expert level technical knowledge and hands-on experience in Microsoft
technologies - .Net 3.5 or higher, C#, SQL Server 2005/2008 and related
disciplines such as object-oriented programming, standards-compliant Web
development, and xml/web services At least 2 years of working experience in
BizTalk 2006 or higher Knowledge of Windows 2003 or  2008 Server
administration

Experience working with an iterative system development process Experience
in evaluating systems specifications for client area integration
requirements and design, implement and deploy efficient software/package
solution on diverse platforms Excellent communication skills, both written
and oral - will be responsibible for authoring design documentation and will
be working on a geographically diverse team. .Strong organizational skills;
attention to detail; ability to take initiative .Creative problem solving
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced development enviornment.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.