Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!! Urgent….

Role : Business Systems Analyst

Loc:  Richmond, VA
Duration: 6+ months
Inclusive Rate:  $35 C2C

BSA - Business Systems Analyst
Experience with Customer User Interface type of applications - Online Banking
is HIGHLY preferred
This individual must have extremely good communication skills - Must have
experience working in a eCommerce environment with User Interface applications

Responsibilities:
• Formulates and defines system scope and objective based on user needs and
thorough understanding of business processes.
• Elicits and documents detailed functional requirements from project
requestors, balancing input from many stakeholders across LOBs and governing
groups.
• Create website wireframes to refine requirements, and work with User
Experience Designers to develop detailed prototypes.
• Continuously provides input to project management activities throughout the
project lifecycle, influencing scope, charter, risk plan, project plan, issues
and status.
• Works with technical resources to define and document system requirements.
• Works with internal business groups on process improvement projects designed
to improve business results.
• Provides technical guidance concerning business implications of application
development projects.
• Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and
resolve business issues for a specific business group.
• Manage the use and development of the Traceability matrix and participates in
design review ensuring that all requirements have been integrated. Reviews
through the finalized detail design and provides test cases associated with the
deliverable.
• Reviews test plans.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues that arise during construction. Updates and
redistributes appropriate documents to affected parties.
• Reviews the Traceability matrix ensuring all requirements have been tested.
Walks through test results with appropriate stakeholders and gets sign-off.
• Coordinates user training and documentation.  May write and deliver user
training for non-complex projects. Reviews technical design documentation.
• Participates in lessons learned meetings. Contributes information in areas
that went well and areas for improvement.
• Provide initial feasibility analysis and coordination for delivery portfolio
requests.

Qualifications Needed:

• 5 Years experience in IT projects
• 2 Years experience in Business Systems Analysis and Design
• Experience in online, customer facing applications
• Experience or familiarity with web based technologies

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant’s resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.