Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. Also please send me a copy of your
resume in word format.

*Title          : Performance Tester*

*Location  : Bentonville, AR*

*Duration : 12 + Months*

*10+ Years Must *

Requirements

Coordinates and execute upon the creation of Test Cases, scripts and
performance test execution.

- Design, develop, and execute performance test cases and scripts through
analysis of product specifications and software requirements, as well as
mentoring other test team members.

- Interface directly with the Performance Test Lead regarding performance
test environment.

- Work with Project /Test Data Management Teams to establish test data in
sufficient quantity to support the performance testing effort

- Configure and prepare proper performance monitoring tools and metrics
(Sitescope, Diagnostics, etc...)

- Support the Performance Test Lead in the preparation of documents
governing the establishment of firewall connectivity and network waiver
obtainment.

- Active participant in the meeting(s) to verify firewall openings between
performance testing software and that of the application

- Active participant in the efforts required to obtain application network
profile for the obtain of an execution waiver

- Maintain up-to-instance repository of artifacts related to performance
test executions.

- Execute, monitor, analyze, and report performance tests.

- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files,
logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.

- Adhere to defect tracking process; document software defects, using a
defect tracking tool (Quality Center), monitor the progress in a timely
manner, escalate aging and priority defects

- Timely and accurate communication of testing events, daily status, and
test execution results, etc.

- Work closely and support the coordination effort of other QA team members
in primary and offshore locations.

Qualifications

- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering or Military Experience.

- At least 6 -8 year’s experience in HTTP or at least 6 years experience in
Web Services or at least 6 years experience in AJAX or at least 6 years
experience inAJAX TruClient.

- At least 6 years of experience with HP LoadRunner experience using
protocols Citrix, RDP, Windows Socket.

- At least 6 years UNIX experience with J2EE web hosted solutions and .NET
applications.

- At least 6 years of experience with performance test simulations or at
least 6 years of experience in performance analysis at least 6 years of
experience performance tuning or at least 6 years of experience performance
monitoring in a n-tier environment.

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*