*!! IMMEDIATE CLIENT NEEED !!*

*Need EAD, GC or US Citizen*

Job Title :           Data Analyst with SQL

Location  :           Owensboro, KY

Duration  :           4-6 months of contract

Job Description:

5+ years data migration project experience

1+ years of understanding of running database queries.

Ability to write SQL queries is highly desired.

Oracle is the legacy system database and SQL Server is the new system
database

Demonstrated experience with performing data analysis and data validation
during systems migration

Demonstrated experience working with large volumes of data

Preferred experience with pipeline measurement data and/or knowledge of
pipeline industry business processes

Willingness to Travel - Occasionally

Don't Send OPT Consultants we are not accepting OPT's for any role's

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540a