Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

*Role                 : Data Engineer (No Opt's)*

*Location           : New Orleans, LA*

*Rate                 : $55-$60/hr *

*Start Date         : July 25th.*

The Data Engineer will implement data-oriented solutions to support
cloud-based software development. You will own the technical solutions
needed for data ingestion, storage, access, and provisioning to enable
large scale software and analytics deployment for our customers.

*Essential Responsibilities *

·         Architect, Design and develop new systems and tools to enable
users to consume and understand data faster

·         Work across multiple cross-functional teams in high visibility
roles and own the data solution end-to-end

·         Adopt a Fast Works mindset to support Business data and analytics
projects

·         Help drive a best-in-class data engineering practices

·         Participates in setting strategy and standards through data
architecture and implementation

·         Engineers structured and unstructured data from source systems to
fit business needs

·         Establish and maintain policies, procedures and standards for
data management and processing

·         Leads analysis, model and design the application data structure,
storage, integration, deployment and support

·         Fluent in both normalized and dimensional model disciplines and
techniques and in creating data logical and physical data models

·         Designs and documents conceptual/logical models and implementing
physical models

·         Provides technology guidance, evaluate tools, perform POC’s,
design solutions & documentation

·         Proficient in using data modeling tools, such as Power Designer
or Erwin

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*