Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please e-mail me at
*sanj...@technocraftsol.com* <sanj...@technocraftsol.com>

 *Job Title:        IT Project Manager*

*Location:        Raleigh, NC*

*Duration:       6+*

I need a Sr. IT Project Manager in Raleigh, NC.

They need help with a Service Could implantation. It’s a Salesforce CRM
project.

This resource will be managing the Interface & Data Migration work stream.

Responsibilities include:
1. Leads complex projects from project initiation to implementation in
preparation for a commercial drug launch
2. Facilitates the definition of project mission, goals, milestones, tasks,
deliverables and resource requirements
3. Develops and maintains project plans, status reports, issue logs, and
other project-related artifacts
4. Effectively communicates project status, issues, schedule and
accomplishments to management and stakeholder groups
5. Builds coalitions among stakeholders and negotiates authority to move
the project forward
Extensive IT project management experience in the customization of CRM,
telephony, and business process automation systems, SDLC, testing, and
scope management
Experience working in a customer service environment preferred
Biotech or Pharma experience is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Management Information
Systems, Business Management or associated field required

 thanks
sanj...@technocraftsol.com