Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

Role                 : Senior SCCM Consultant (Need H1B with submission)

Location           : Atlanta, GA

Duration           : 6+ Months

Rate                 : $50/hr

Job Description -

   - 8+ years of relevant, hands-on experience supporting Windows Server
   2008/2012 (R2) in an Enterprise Environment
   - Proficient knowledge of PowerShell scripting and desire to become more
   - Previous experience in server hardening (plus but not required)
   - Experience with server management tools such as MS System Center
   (preferred), Altiris, or similar
   - Experience managing an automated patching of Windows Servers with SCCM
   - Thorough understanding of working principles, and experience
   supporting Active Directory, Group Policy, Microsoft DNS, IIS,
   Virtualization (Hyper-V or VMware), Symantec Endpoint Protection (or
   similar enterprise AV)
   - Strong understanding of generally accepted system administration
   methodologies, tools, and techniques, and desire to instill these practices
   in both individual and teammates’ work
   - Understanding of networking and common datacenter infrastructure
   - In-depth understanding of common protocols such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP
   - Ability to understand how a system operates with limited available
   documentation, and desire to contribute knowledge back to the team
   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems,
   or equivalent work experience
   - Experience in Financial sector preferred
   - Automation frameworks (PowerShell DSC/ Chef/Puppet)
   - Strong automation and scripting skills
   - Windows Clustering including application clustering (e.g, SQL, IIS.
   Exchange etc.)
   - Patch Management tools
   - Server hardening experience is a plus
   - Familiar with ITIL framework
   - SSCCM Incident/Change Management
   - WIKI Documentation
   - Good understanding of Networks and protocols
   - Cisco UCS

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*