resources
available for the below position.

Role:  Senior Android Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
Type: 12+ months
Interview: Telephonic & Face to Face

Job Description: Sr. Software Engineer

Bachelor’s Degree in the U.S

10+ years’ experience in Software Development, most recent must be Android
(3+ years)

We build engaging, innovative, user focused applications. Our engineers are
helping to define our next generation of applications and features. We are
focused on finding a senior software engineer who is a quick and voracious
learner, open minded, wants to follow and discover best practices, and enjoys
engineering solutions with good code quality. Candidates should have a very
good breadth of programming experience and be ready to apply their skills in
any area - from JavaScript to native Android to server-side.

What you'll be doing
You'll be working on a small team to help define and create prototypes and
proof of concepts across different product categories. The development will
vary from web to Android to back-end development - whatever it takes to
accomplish
the goals
Helping to define and develop user experiences that delight the customer
You should be comfortable with mentoring junior software engineers and in
leading
technical/architectural discussions

Skill set
You will possess a solid understanding of Java, JavaScript, OOP, database and
server-side development.
Experience with Android application development and the SDK
-          Knowledge of loaders, fragments, and other modern tools/frameworks
You should have experience unit testing of code - using JUnit or equivalent.
TDD experience is nice to have.

Other
10+ years of solid industry experience with a breadth of programming language
coverage.

Shalin Patel | Sr. Recruiter |
T: 872 356 8008 | email id:sha...@riderconsultinginc.com
Rider Consulting Inc |
50 Cragwood rd, suite 205, South Plainfield, New Jersey |
www.riderconsultinginc.com