Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

Sr. OBIEE developer / Lead

Charlotte, NC

$60/hr

10+ years

Job Description : OBIEE 12c Financial Domain

·         10+ years of experience in Data warehouse metadata modeling
preferably in OBIEE

·         At least one upgrade experience from OBIEE 11g to OBIEE 12c

·         Financial domain experience is preferred

·         Proven track record of installing OBIEE 12c

·         Working experience with Unix/Linux environment for OBIEE 12c
server installation

·         Well versed with the security model of OBIEE 12c

·         In-depth expertise of RPD Data modeling

·         Visualization experience is an advantage but not a MUST

·         Experience with the utility to automate regression testing, the
Baseline Validation Tool, which verifies data, visuals, catalog object
metadata, and system-generated SQL across 11g and 12c

·         Expertise with OBIEE 12c BI Server optimizations

·         Expertise with OBIEE 12c user interface - HTML-5 graphics improve
view rendering; users to create new groups, calculations, and measures, for
simpler, more direct interaction with results

·         Expertise with Oracle BI 12c Cloud Service and Oracle BI 12c, as
well as the upcoming Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service

·         Expertise with BI 12c to use new data from Big Data sources,
including personal files uploaded by users; direct access to data in
Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Planning applications

·         Knowledge of new enhancements include separating metadata from
configuration; simpler, more robust security; easier backup, restore, and
disaster recovery; hot patching of metadata; and many more.

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*