Hi

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

*Role: QA Tester*

*Location:        *

*Phone and F2F*

*2-3 Month Project*

Those candidates with experience in the restaurant or hospitality
industries will be given priority in the interview process.

·         The real world scenarios/outcomes related to labor and inventory
they are conducting user acceptance testing for are:

·         Test the functionality of the software based on manual test
scripts

·         Document if the test script passed or failed based on the
expected results within the spreadsheet

·         Print screenshots before and after to document the testing

·         Compile the testing documentation into a report for sign-off by
key stakeholders

·         End-to-end testing of the payroll process

·         Verification that data is passing from UltiPro to NBO and Aloha

·         Review configured reports for each user group

·         If you are interested, please send your resume, salary
requirements, and availability to interview as soon as possible. If you are
not interested, or not qualified for this position but know of someone who
is, we offer a compensated referral program

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*