Hi Everyone,

we have the below .dot requirements GC Holders and US Citizens are preferred
Please let me know if you have any consultants who fit below requirements.

Two Position   1) NYC  2)  Raleigh NC.

Rate: 45$.

Required Skills:
5-6 years of experience in developing, designing and deployment of
applications using .Net (2.0, 3.5, WPF,WCF)
3-4 years of experience in development using Oracle PLSQL
Experience with third-party controls like Crystal Reports,
Infragistics & Dev Express
Strong background in developing applications using Object Oriented
principles and Design principles
Document functional & technical requirements
Financial background and experience in Credit Risk or Collateral
Management areas
Assist in preparing and supporting the Collateral Management
Infrastructure both in Production and Disaster Recovery
Experience in performance tuning queries and database partitioning
Develop Applications using technologies listed above
Manage the front to back SDLC process

Additional duties  and responsibilities:
Create Functional/Technical specifications
Knowledge of OTC Derivatives (Including Equity Derivatives)
Knowledge of FX
Knowledge of Fixed Income
Credit, Treasury and Regulatory knowledge a plus
Knowledge of Collateral Management a plus, but not required.

 Qualifications/ competencies:
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Strong technical writing skills
Strong problem solving skills
Strong presentation skills
Team player
Ability to work in a pressurized environment to tight deadlines
Flexible and self motivated
Ability to work independently
Ability to take ownership and follow through to resolution

--
Regards

Ravi Koduri

Accounts & HR Manager
Keen Information Technology Inc
Gaithersburg, MD 20878 | Email : kee...@gmail.com, |r...@keenit.com  |
Phone:  301-642-3636 |Fax: 1-240-306-1002

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
THIS MAIL cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
INFORMATION AND a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
removed FROM OUR mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
"original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include
complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.