*Front End Web Developer IV // San Francisco, CA // 6+ months Contract*

We are looking for a front end developer to join a team of talented
individuals focused on delivering solutions to improve the customer
experience. You will be responsible for developing, unit testing, and
supporting software projects throughout all phases of the software
development life cycle.

Looking for candidates with 6+ years of experience
Assist in the design and development of software solutions
Work closely with the development team, product management, QA, and release
management
Develop and perform unit testing of your software
Document your work to allow easy knowledge share
Build scalable and fault-tolerant solutions
Expert in JavaScript, Backbone, CSS, HTML5, Node.js

1 – Responsibilities that the resource will be responsible for?
Working with product, ux, qa to develop and maintain features for our
checkout front end team.

2 – Can you describe the team culture in your department?
The team has been working together for a good amount of time, and everyone
is friendly and encouraging. There is good camaraderie.

3 – What are the three must have skills you are looking for?
Javascript, CSS, HTML.

4 - What are the soft skills that you believe candidates must possess to be
successful in this position?
Good communication, accountability and teamwork

5 – Do you have any particular companies or industries that you would like
the candidate to have previous experience in?
Consumer web companies would be ideal

6 – What is your interview process?
Start with 30-45 min phone screen. After they pass, we bring them onsite
for a 3 45-min technical interviews and 1 30-min managerial interview

Regards,
Ashish Kumar
ashish.ku...@intelliswift.us
510 370 4471