*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *
Hi ,
Greeting for the day…
We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of resume
with contact details and also fill the required information of below matrix.

*Position:: SDFC QA Lead *
*Location:: : San Diego, CA*
*Duration:: Contract role*

*Description*
• Plans and defines testing approach, providing advice on prioritization of
testing activity in support of identified risks in project schedules or
test scenarios
• Develops test plans, testing resource requirements, and overall
scheduling of testing activity
• Executes test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software
applications, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance
Testing
• Generates test data to support the requirements and test cases for
various test phases
• Develops manual test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of
business requirements
• Monitors and tracks resolution of defects
• Designs, monitors, and analyzes quality assurance metrics such as defect,
defect counts, test results, and test status Continuous Improvement
• Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and
techniques
• Involved in the review of requirements specifications for weaknesses in
function, performance, reliability, scalability, testability, usability,
and security and compliance testing, and provides recommendations
• Test planning, creation and execution of functional test scripts.
Regression test execution. End to End test case preparation and execution.
Test data preparation.

Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.

Full Name
Current Location:
Mobile Phone No
Available from
Candidate preferred work location
Contract or Permanent
Salary expectations for ctc assignment
Visa status
Total Years of experience
Candidate Date of Birth
When entered in USA and which Visa
Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing
Mail Id
Skype id for VC interview
SSN(last 4 digit)
Best time to reach

*Thanks & regards, *
* Saubhagya Singh*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *
*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*
*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702*
*F: (609) 750-0981*
*E: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com>*
*W: www.compunnel.com <http://www.compunnel.com>*

*[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer] *
*20 Years in Business I Microsoft Certified Gold Partner I Amongst the Top
20 IT Training companies in the world I Member of NMSDC*