*Job Title:        Sr. Network Engineer/Windows Systems Administrator/IT PM*

*Location:       Weston, MA *

*Duration:       long Term*

I need some LOCAL with a great track record that lives in *ACTIVE DIRECTORY
AND EXCHANGE*!!!

Typical AD Administrator Tasks
• account lockouts
o monitoring/troubleshooting (we get a few tickets every day)
• Dynamic DLs
o Questions and assistance with Dynamic DLs (always needing to update
exceptions)
• AD group management
o Helping bulk load users
o Providing details of group membership
o Providing details about recent changes
• IT Quality Audit stuff
o Verify accounts are disabled
o Provide last login details
• Regular AD Account stuff
o Exporting user lists
o Change values out of sync
o Verify details

Active Directory knowledge
• Replication troubleshooting
• LDAP – troubleshoot and assisting
• GPO management
• Knowledge about our AD support tools
o Active Roles Server (ARS)
o Quest Recovery Manager for AD (RMAD)
o AdAudit
o Change Auditor
o Quest Quick Connect
• Generating SPNs for objects
• Generate keytab files for Kerberos on non-windows systems
• Setup OUs and delegate permissions and rights as needed

SSO knowledge
• Okta knowledge
• SAML
• WS-federation
• Trouble shoot syncing as needed
• Reviewing capabilities with the business
• Maintain the overall system/policies
• Troubleshoot SSO apps

Azure / O365 knowledge
• AAD Connect
o manage and monitor AAD Connect sync for users to sync to O365/Azure
o troubleshoot syncing and any conflicts that arise
• support most IAM stuff for Azure/O365

Thanks

sanj...@technocraftsol.com