Hello,

This is *Bharath Kumar from Yochana IT*; We are looking for *Cognos TM1
Developer/ Admin at Richmond, VA *the below mentioned job description.
Kindly forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process
at *bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>*

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

*Role :* Cognos TM1 Developer/ Admin

*Location :* Richmond, VA

*Job description:*

TM1 Developer and Administrator will be responsible for developing and
providing maintenance and support for the client's TM1 environments.
Specific activities include object and environment migrations, security
management, new user setup and training, development and support of TM1
applications, development and support of Cognos BI reports using TM1 data,
development and support of websheets and active forms, development and
support of Turbo Integrator processes and support for TM1 Cafe.

TM1 Developer and Administrator is expected to be familiar with the
following applications and tools:

TM1 Architect

TM1 Perspectives

Performance Modeler

Framework Manager

Cognos Report Studio

TM1 Applications

TM1 Web

TM1 Café

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharath kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 248-598-7509(Direct), 248- 213- 6465 Ext- 127(Office),
248-876-4228 (Fax) *

*bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>  || www.yochanait.com
<http://www.yochanait.com/>*

*Skype ID: bharathyochanait  || Yahoo!: chidurala_bharath*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*