Hi,

We are looking of Project Manager for our prestigious client located at
Andover MA. With reference to your profile posted on Job portal please find
below JD for your Knowledge. Please let me know if your are looking for new
assignment. Revert back with your updated profile in word format and contact
with your convenient time to contact so that we can go ahead and discuss for
the same.

Position: Project Manager

Project Period: 9+ Months

Location: Andover, MA

*Summary of Project*:

*Description of Assignment*: To assist in managing project portfolio's

*Knowledge and Experience:*

•Solid knowledge of best project management practices:

o Project planning

o Project estimating

o Project documentation

o Project progress monitoring

o Project risk management

•Good interpersonal skills (to motivate project managers, while requesting
compliance)

•Project center understanding or willingness to learn

•High quality of task execution

•Reliability

•Good prioritization

*Nelson  - Technical Recruiter*