Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on * 6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:                Test Automation Engineer(USC or GC Holder only)*

*Location:                Vienna, VA*

*Contract Length:      Long Term*

*Job Description:-*

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

The *Test Automation Engineer* is responsible for developing automation
scripts for testing of a variety of banking applications using HP UFT and
other automation tools. The candidate needs to be able to work with people
across multiple locations, with a variety of personalities, to develop
solid automation design, test scripts and script user guides.

*Must have: *

• Hands-on expert scripting skills with HP UFT and/or HP QTP using VB
scripting skills.

• 5 + years of Experience in Test Automation using the HP tools ALM/UFT
and/or QC/QTP.

• Experience in test automation framework development with an emphasis on
keyword and data driven frameworks and design patterns.

• Experience with various browser and OS testing.

• Experience in Selenium.

• Experience in Java.

• Good understanding of test data management concepts.

• Good understanding of iterative development methodologies.

• Experience in analyzing requirements and manual test cases.

• Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact and present
findings to team members, customers, management and support personnel.

• Good analytical and problem solving skills.

• Ability to work independently and with integrity.

*Nice to have:*

• ALM 12 administration.

• Experience in integrating other HP tools like, UFT and Performance Center
with ALM.

• Experience using HP UFT and/or HP QTP .NET add-in extensibility features.

• Experience with Mainframe Systems.

• Good knowledge of Teradata and DB2.

• Experience with services testing.

• Experience in Banking Industry.

• HP Tools Certification.

• Bachelor degree in IT or a related field.

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) - Recruiter*

*Desk:* *    6145037633*

*E-Mail: **an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>