Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*

*Role: Senior Salesforce (SFDC) developer (9+ years)*

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6+ months contract

*Job Description:*

§  Administration, customization development/integration and overall
support of Salesforce.com application including

§  Assist with proper feature usage by providing best practice guidance and
redirecting the users to additional help options

§  Gather customization requirements for new deployments and major
enhancement requests and perform the corresponding customization of
standard objects and add new custom fields/objects as needed

§  Build report, dashboards and analytic snapshots on behalf of Wells Fargo
IT if needed

§  Prepare new release communication guide for internal distribution

§  Assist with user management and security settings (sharing rules, roles,
profiles etc)

§  Prepare training materials or job aids as directed

§  Assist with mass data management (insert/update/deletion)

§  Document all customizations to Salesforce.com in form of business
requirements, technical design and test documentation Development
responsibilities include:

§  Write custom apex controllers, triggers and components as per business
requirements provided

§  Create custom Visualforce pages for extending standard salesforce.com
functionality or for creating brand new set of functionality

§  Manage existing data transfer jobs that are set up using command line
data loader and internal job scheduling application

§  Create additional data transfer jobs using command line data loader or
ETL tools

§  Create appropriate technical design, mapping and test documentation for
data transfer jobs

§  Create custom integration between internal systems of record and
Salesforce.com as per business and technical requirements provided – the
custom integration would be written in C#

§  Work on Salesforce.com tickets related to custom coding or data transfer
jobs

§  Assist the administrator with complex workflow rules and approval
processes

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || Associate Manager - TAG

American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

Web: www.aitrg.com

Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental
awareness.

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.

*To Unsubscribe, Click **Remove me*
<vasanth%40aitrg.com?subject=Unsubscribe&body=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20all%20future%20mailings.%0A%0ARegards%0A%0A>